- 2015 - University of Huddersfield – Bachelor of Laws and Masters of Law and Practice (2:1)
- 2016 - BPP Law School – BPTC (Very Competent)
- 2015 - Lincoln’s Inn – Sir Thomas More Bursary
- 2015 - BPP Law School – Winner of the BPP advocacy competition
- 2016 - BPP Law School – Pro Bono award
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- The North Eastern Circuit
Before joining chambers, Sarah spent 5 years working as a Home Office Presenting office, gaining experience within the First-Tier and Upper Tier Tribunal of the Immigration and Asylum Chamber, where she dealt with appeals relating to asylum, human rights, European law and deportation.
In addition to this, Sarah worked at the University of York as a Problem Based Learning Tutor and at BPP Law School (Leeds) as a Visiting Lecturer, teaching the Asylum, Detention, Deportation and Extradition module.