Final Reminder: Chambers is delighted to welcome all prospective pupillage applicants to our open evening on the 19th January 2023 at 06:00pm. The aim of the open evening is to help applicants to understand our application process and also to provide further insight into life as a pupil and tenant at KBW.
The open evening will focus on a range of topics including: the pupillage application and interview process, structure of pupillage, life as a pupil, life and level of work as a junior tenant and also life and practice as a senior junior.
The panel for our open evening will feature the following tenants and pupils:
– Ian Mullarkey – Police, Inquests and Criminal Barrister, Pupillage Committee
– Olivia Checa-Dover – Police, Judicial Review and Inquests Barrister
– Deborah Smithies – Criminal Barrister, Pupillage Committee
– Manisha Marwaha –Family, Judicial Review and Inquests Barrister, Pupillage Committee
– Damian Broadbent – Junior Tenant
– Sarah Hopkinson – Junior Tenant
– Mahdev Sachdev – First Six Pupil
This event will be hosted via Zoom. There will be a Q&A after the talk. To register, please click on or cut and paste the following link: