KBW Chambers are currently looking for eligible mentees for our inaugural mentorship programme. Mentees must be in a position where they could apply for pupillage in the next pupillage recruitment cycle (begining in January 2022) for example people that are:
- In their final year of a qualifying law degree.
- In their final year of a GDL.
- In their final year of their BPC or have completed their BPC.
You do not need to be currently in education to access the programme.
The programme has been started with the specific intention of tackling the ’confidence gap’ that students from the following backgrounds often have when coming to the bar;
- Those from ethnic minority communities
- Those who are
- The first in their family to go to University
- Have ever been the recipient of free school meals
- Have ever been in the care system
- Have been a carer
Further information about the programme is contained in the attached information sheet. Applications must be sent by no later than 16:00 on the 11th October 2021.
Download application form
Download information sheet