Should you have a complaint or concern you are invited to let us know as soon as possible. In the first instance, please contact our Senior Clerk, Jayne Turner on 0113 2971200 to discuss your complaint on an informal basis.

If you are not satisfied with your call to Chambers, you can lodge a formal complaint in writing. This should be addressed to Jayne Turner, Senior Clerk who will bring it to the attention for the complaint panel headed by David Brooke QC.

A copy of our full complains procedure and timescales involved can be downloaded here. Please note that we are not obliged to deal with complaints that fall outside of a twelve month period from the date on which the act or omission arose save in exceptional circumstances.
If you are unhappy with the outcome of the investigation you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman, the independent complaints body for lawyers.

Please note that this independent complaints body has a twelve month time limit from the date of the act or omission about which you are complaining within which to make your complaint. You can write to them at:

Legal Ombudsman
PO Box 6806
WV1 9WJ.