KBW Chambers would like to congratulate Anthony Dunne and Olivia Checa-Dover on their appointments as Recorders to sit on the North Eastern Circuit. Both Anthony and Olivia will sit part-time […]Read more ›
KBW Chambers is delighted to announce that Harriet Williams and Jess Butterell have successfully applied to join Chambers as tenants when their pupillages conclude in September. Harriet and Jess accept […]Read more ›
Simon Mallett, a member of the KBW police team presented this case on behalf of Northumbria Police: https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/northumbria-police-officer-turned-up-18602643Read more ›
Olivia Checa-Dover successfully presents sexual impropriety case during “hybrid” police misconduct hearing
Following a hearing conducted at North Yorkshire Police Headquarters between 29 June and 2 July 2020, a Police Misconduct Panel found the behaviour alleged against PC Shawn Jagger proven. Specifically, […]Read more ›
Naakesha Michl was disappointed when the coronavirus lockdown prevented her from competing in the Holkham Half-Ironman Triathlon, an event that she had been training for for months. Not to be […]Read more ›
- KBW Chambers is pleased to announce that Jenny Coldham and Sarah Hopkinson have successfully applied for tenancy upon the completion of their pupillages in early September.
- The importance of Fact-Finding Hearings in cases where domestic abuse is ‘self-reported’, article June Venters QC
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.