We are delighted to announce that Gregory Jones QC and Richard Honey have joined KBW Chambers as Associate Tenants. Both are Members of Francis Taylor Building, a London Set specialising [...]Read more ›
Barrister, Olivia Checa-Dover was recently instructed by West Yorkshire Police to appeal an Employment Tribunal finding of disability discrimination on the basis of a failure to make reasonable adjustments. The [...]Read more ›
Nicholas Campbell QC and Stephen Littlewood have successfully prosecuted Thahi Manaa, a Sheffield man who tortured and murdered his wife. The case was heard in Sheffield Crown Court in January [...]Read more ›
KBW barrister, Ian Skelt has recently appeared in the Employment Appeal Tribunal (11-13 March 2015) in the test case over the legality of a rule requiring police officers to retire [...]Read more ›
Three of KBW's specialist criminal barristers have appeared for the prosecution in the case against June Buttle, a prostitute from Doncaster who killed her pimp boyfriend, Thomas Groome in 2010. [...]Read more ›
- KBW Chambers is pleased to announce that Jenny Coldham and Sarah Hopkinson have successfully applied for tenancy upon the completion of their pupillages in early September.
- The importance of Fact-Finding Hearings in cases where domestic abuse is ‘self-reported’, article June Venters QC
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.