On Monday 2nd March, after a trial lasting seven weeks, a 17 year old youth was convicted of the murder of Lewis Bagshaw, himself only 21. Nicholas Campbell QC and […]Read more ›
Olivia Checa-Dover successfully presents misconduct case on disclosure of confidential police information
Olivia Checa-Dover successfully presented a misconduct case on behalf of Northumbria Police’s Appropriate Authority in relation to a retired Inspector accused of disclosing confidential police information, having an inappropriate association […]Read more ›
Tony Dunne has received a Divisional Commander’s Commendation from West Yorkshire Police for his prosecution of Operation Titanford- a six week trial following which two defendants were convicted of affray, […]Read more ›
Following a seven-day trial in Bradford, West Yorkshire Police, represented by Olivia Checa-Dover, have successfully defended a multi-track claim for damages arising from alleged data protection breaches and misuse of […]Read more ›
After a 5 day trial at Sheffield Crown Court, Rebecca Stevens secured the acquittal of a Defendant who was accused on 6 counts of sexual assault upon his then step-daughter.Read more ›
Nicholas Campbell QC and Rupert Doswell, instructed by the Crown Prosecution Service, saw Nicholas (known as Nicky) Beck convicted unanimously by a jury sitting at Leeds Crown Court this week. […]Read more ›
- KBW Chambers is pleased to announce that Jenny Coldham and Sarah Hopkinson have successfully applied for tenancy upon the completion of their pupillages in early September.
- The importance of Fact-Finding Hearings in cases where domestic abuse is ‘self-reported’, article June Venters QC
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.