Introduction In their dealings with children, the law mandates that public authorities act in a manner that places at the heart of their decision-making the child’s best interests. The purpose […]Read more ›
R (on the application of the Chief Constable of West Midlands Police) v Police Misconduct Panel and Officer A  EWHC 1400 (Admin) On 4 June 2020, the Honourable Mrs […]Read more ›
By Jess Butterell (Pupil) Introduction The period of ‘lockdown’ from the Covid-19 pandemic brings with it anxiety for many people. However, the reality of lockdown can be dangerous for some. […]Read more ›
Many parents of children subject to Child Arrangements Orders (CAO) made by the Family Court have understandably been concerned about adhering to the requirements of these orders during the current […]Read more ›
Conor Quinn secured the Defendant’s acquittal in respect of two allegations of sexual assault. Through a careful analysis of the Complaint’s phone, messages were discovered which potentially undermined her account. […]Read more ›
- KBW Chambers is pleased to announce that Jenny Coldham and Sarah Hopkinson have successfully applied for tenancy upon the completion of their pupillages in early September.
- The importance of Fact-Finding Hearings in cases where domestic abuse is ‘self-reported’, article June Venters QC
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.