Chambers is delighted to announce that Andrew Pickin, one of our pupils, is the winner of the Kalisher Trust’s 2021 Essay competition. The competition is open to any pupil, and […]Read more ›
KBW team of David Brooke QC, Tony Dunne and Naakesha Michl successfully prosecutes gang for professionally-planned drive-by shooting
Six members of a organised criminal gang who carried out a drive-by shooting have been given life sentences at Leeds Crown Court in a case prosecuted by David Brooke QC, […]Read more ›
The prosecution case was that Mr Barradell’s client was the organiser behind a gangland ‘hit’ on a drug rival. It was alleged that he sent two other men to the […]Read more ›
KBW’s Police Team Presents: Police Misconduct and Judicial Review 6 May 2021, 5pm Judicial review is becoming an increasingly popular avenue of challenge for both aggrieved officers and Appropriate Authorities. […]Read more ›
R (on the application of Richard Wilby-Newton) v PAT (d) and Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police (IP)  EWHC 550 (Admin) Introduction On 16 March 2021, the judgment of […]Read more ›
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.
- Olivia Checa-Dover and Becky Jane successfully present police misconduct case involving mismanagement of child sex offences
- Rupert Doswell and Becky Jane successfully prosecute multi-handed Hull-based Class A and B drugs conspiracy in a trial lasting over six weeks.