Over the past month, Ian Mullarkey has appeared in three cases, on behalf of a range of investigators, relating to eight account forfeiture order applications and three cash forfeiture applications, […]Read more ›
Peter Glenser QC, leading Richard Bradley, prosecuted Northumbrian Water for the Environment Agency.
Peter Glenser QC, leading Richard Bradley, prosecuted Northumbrian Water (NWL) this week on behalf of the Environment Agency. Shortly before the trial was due to start NWL pleaded guilty to […]Read more ›
Conor Quinn has been appointed by the Lord Chancellor as a Fee-paid Employment Judge of the Employment Tribunals (England and Wales) and has been assigned to sit in the Midlands […]Read more ›
Paul Cleasby and Stephen Littlewood of KBW Chambers successfully prosecute Northumberland family of drug dealers resulting in sentences totalling over 35 years being passed. Full article: Chronicle LiveRead more ›
In a hearing in the Business and Property Court this week, Daniel Penman successfully argued that an application to commit a bankrupt individual to prison for various alleged breaches of […]Read more ›
Daniel Penman secured the acquittal of a defendant charged with perverting the course of justice in a 6 day trial in Leeds Crown Court. The Defendant was charged alongside her […]Read more ›
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.
- Olivia Checa-Dover and Becky Jane successfully present police misconduct case involving mismanagement of child sex offences
- Rupert Doswell and Becky Jane successfully prosecute multi-handed Hull-based Class A and B drugs conspiracy in a trial lasting over six weeks.