To celebtrate our 60 year anniversary, we will be taking a look back at the most memorable and significant cases that we have dealt with over the years. To start [...]Read more ›
William Dunlop In November, 1989, 22 year old Julie Hogg was brutally murdered by William Dunlop. He was arrested and tried twice. Both trials were conducted by five KBW heavy-weights [...]Read more ›
David Brooke & Anthony Dunne successfully prosecute in one of Yorkshire & Humberside’s most significant drug trafficking cases
Criminal barristers David Brooke and Anthony Dunne have appeared on behalf of the Crown in the case against Craig Allen, described by Roger Woodward from the Crown Prosecution Service as [...]Read more ›
On 10th July 2014, the government announced emergency measures to ensure that the police and security services could continue to access phone and internet records. The move followed a European [...]Read more ›
We are delighted to have been shortlisted for 'Chambers of the Year' at this year's Yorkshire Legal Awards. The awards recognise the breadth of legal talent and expertise to be [...]Read more ›
A Presentation to First forensic seminar July 31st (2).pdfRead more ›
LYL129_KBW_38-40.pdfRead more ›
- KBW Chambers is pleased to announce that Jenny Coldham and Sarah Hopkinson have successfully applied for tenancy upon the completion of their pupillages in early September.
- The importance of Fact-Finding Hearings in cases where domestic abuse is ‘self-reported’, article June Venters QC
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.