The use of pyrotechnics within football grounds is a hot topic following news that pyrotechnic related incidents has risen sharply over the past few years. In the season 2010-2011 there [...]Read more ›
Olivia Checa-Dover represents the Chief Constable in a claim for false imprisonment and unlawful arrest.
Olivia Checa-Dover, a member of Chambers specialist Police Law team has successfully defended the Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Police in a multi-track false imprisonment case. The Claimant was a serving [...]Read more ›
KBW Barrister, Richard Barradell, represented two of the defendants in the fake "crash-for-cash" case heard in Sheffield Crown. The case attracted significant media attention when the court was told how [...]Read more ›
On the 5th February 2014, the London Central Employment Tribunal handed down its decision in the test cases for over 200 former police officers, across all ranks, in five separate [...]Read more ›
Barrister, Manish Singh explains about the drug driving offence that will shortly come into effect. A new offence of drug driving is currently under review prior to coming into force [...]Read more ›
An Inquest Jury returned a verdict of 'accidental death' in the case of a Northumbrian man, Vincent Gibson, who was knocked down by a police vehicle that was responding to [...]Read more ›
Adrian Strong prosecuted Hull teenager, Lewis Dale, who was found guilty on 4th February 2014 of the murder of his Grandmother and attempted murder of his Grandfather. Dale had denied [...]Read more ›
The civil team at KBW Chambers is delighted to be working with legal training providers, Kinch Robinson, in the delivery of a new personal injury training scheme. Kinch Robinson has [...]Read more ›
- KBW Chambers is pleased to announce that Jenny Coldham and Sarah Hopkinson have successfully applied for tenancy upon the completion of their pupillages in early September.
- The importance of Fact-Finding Hearings in cases where domestic abuse is ‘self-reported’, article June Venters QC
- Manisha Marwaha successfully represents a Local Authority in securing serious findings of false imprisonment and neglect involving vulnerable adults
- Adam Keenaghan successful in unlawful arrest and trespass claim
- We are delighted to announce the appointment of Daniel Penman as Deputy Head of our Police Team.